Sunday, September 4, 2011

Romantic italian mood..

sabato2

sabato17

sabato3


sabato18


sabato5

sabato4

sabato1

My favorite part of the day is certainly the morning because everything looks better.
Morning comes with or without clock alarm,but i prefer those without.
I enjoy lying awake in the bed on a chill-out music.
When i wake up in the morning many things,like sunlight,curiosity,dreams, inspire me.
I really miss my sweety lady, Alina xx


♥ ♥ ♥ 

sabato9

sabato6


sabato11

sabato7

sabato12

sabato8

sabato13

sabato14

sabato15

sabato16


♥ 
"Perfumes are the feelings of flowers."~ H.H.
I'm into a romantic italian mood.
I could stay here forever because i have everything i need from all points of view.
It's my last week here,so i'll try to make it the best !


 Per dimenticare- Zero Assoluto ♪ ♫ 


..e tutto questo..per amore 


Kisses,
Ana 





7 comments:

  1. love your look cool and romantic:)like to follow each other?kisses:)http://lafoliecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is so adorable and your pictures are so quality! I'm so happy you stopped by at my blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with lace right now, and you wore yours so perfectly. Loved it!!

    inspirebylois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete